For a cute, easy and edible (!) idea for your Easter breakfast table, why not surprise everyone with these sweet little napkin bunnies? All you need is:
- A napkin
- A piece of string or ribbon
- A marker
- An egg
- Fold your napkin diagonally then roll it up.
- Form the length of the napkin into a U-shape with the ends pointing upwards. These will be your bunny’s ears.
- Tie the two ends together towards the base with your ribbon to make a little nest for your egg.
- Place your egg into the nest.
- Draw some eyes, nose and whiskers!
The bonus is that the napkins will keep the eggs warm until they are ready to be eaten! Just don’t get too attached to them beforehand…