Each year, the experts at the Pantone Color Institute cast their bets on which color is going to go on to symbolise the year that follows. They can often be scarily accurate, lest we forget the 'Millennial Pink' prediction of 2016. Seven years on from the bubble gum hue that supposedly represented an entire generation, Pantone has named ‘Viva Magenta’ as its color of the year 2023.
What we love so much about this rich and vibrant hue is that it is a shade rooted in nature. It is confident and assertive, with the pink tones adding a luxurious and playful touch to what can otherwise be a shade associated with anger or danger.
Forget the 'all neutral everything' days of the years gone past, dare to be bold in 2023 and add some seasonal spice to your home with this joyful and empowering colorway.
Clockwise from top left:
1. Moorland Border Wool Blanket
2. Cherry and Berry Gingham Women's Pajama Sets
3. Berry Waffle Cushion Cover
4. Berry Gingham Linen Bedding Bundle
5. Merlot Linen Bedding Bundle
6. Mulberry Washed Percale Cotton Bedding Bundle